Create this easy, genuine real and great-value stir-fry of painful feeling teriyaki beef strips and lively Aussie-grown pak choy.
The ingredient of Teriyaki beef & pak choy stir-fry
- 500g Coles beef rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch pak choy
- 2 tbsp Coles Brand vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Steamed jasmine rice, to foster
The instruction how to make Teriyaki beef & pak choy stir-fry
- augment the steak, teriyaki marinade and garlic in a bowl. Marinate for 10 minutes. Halve pak choy crossways to separate stems and leaves. Wash and dry. Cut stems crossways into 1cm slices. approaching shred the leaves.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a wok or large deep frying pan beyond medium-high heat. Stir-fry one-quarter of beef for 2 minutes, until capably skillfully browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 batches in imitation of 3 teaspoons of permanent oil and steadfast beef.
- Heat steadfast oil in wok on top of higher than medium-high heat. Stir-fry onion for 1 minute. ensue capsicum and pak choy stems and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just tender. Return beef to wok and increase be credited with pak choy leaves. Toss to heat through and just wilt the leaves. give support to following rice.
Nutritions of Teriyaki beef & pak choy stir-frycalories: