say yes soup from starters to mains once this hearty Japanese tofu soup.
The ingredient of Japanese tofu soup
- 200g vivacious shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 200g thick Korean glass noodles (see note) or thin glass noodles (bean thread vermicelli)
- 1/2 small Chinese cabbage, thickly sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped, help other to bolster
- 600g silken unadulterated tofu (at room temperature), drained, cubed
- 2L (8 cups) dashi (Japanese fish stock)(see note), made taking into consideration dashi powder prepared to packet directions
- 3/4 cup (185ml) mirin (see note)
- 3/4 cup (185ml) reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sake
The instruction how to make Japanese tofu soup
- For the broth, augment all the ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer on top of higher than medium heat for 5 minutes for flavours to develop.
- go to mushrooms and noodles and simmer for 5 minutes. go to cabbage and spring onion and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes. Place the noodles and vegetables in bowls, summit zenith in the same way as cubed tofu and ladle higher than the broth. ornament following further spring onion and serve at once.
Nutritions of Japanese tofu soupcalories: 924.691 calories
fatContent: 14 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 151 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 82 grams sugar
proteinContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 3835.92 milligrams sodium