Put a festive spin going on for the perpetual chocolate brownie next this gingerbread-inspired recipe.
The ingredient of Gingerbread brownie
- 200g butter, chopped
- 200g Coles Belgian 70% Dark Chocolate, scratchily chopped
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (35g) cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup (80g) barbed cream
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp dirty spice
- 50g Coles Belgian White Chocolate, harshly roughly chopped
- 50g Coles Belgian 70% Dark Chocolate, extra, scratchily chopped
- 1/4 quantity Basic Gingerbread (see notes)
The instruction how to make Gingerbread brownie
- To make the gingerbread men, preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray past baking paper. Roll out the gingerbread dough all but a floured surface to a 3mm-thick disc. Use a 5cm and 10cm gingerbread man cutter to cut out shapes. Place on the order of the lined tray. Bake for 10-15 mins or until buoyant golden. Set aside to cool.
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm square (base measurement) cake pan, allowing the sides to overhang. enhance the butter and dark chocolate in a medium saucepan exceeding low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until butter and chocolate melt and blend is capably skillfully combined. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. accumulate the sugar and eggs. protest to combine. go to the flour, cocoa powder, barbed cream, ginger and mixed spice. toss around to combine.
- harshly roughly chop one-quarter of the gingerbread men. Add to the chocolate join up in the same way as the white chocolate and additional supplementary dark chocolate.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Arrange permanent gingerbread beyond surface. Bake for 40-45 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out taking into account bearing in mind crumbs attached. Set aside in pan to cool completely. Cut into pieces to serve.
Nutritions of Gingerbread browniecalories: 379.054 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 24 grams sugar
proteinContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams sodium