Chunky pasta grenades are smothered in flavorsome Italian sausage, fresh herbs and a rich roasted tomato sauce, then sprinkled next mozzarella baked to golden perfection.
The ingredient of Italian sausage pasta bake subsequently roasted tomato sauce
- 250g large dried pasta shells
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 (375g) Italian beef sausages
- 2/3 quantity Semi-roasted tomatoes (see related recipe)
- 1/4 cup Massel beef accretion
- 1/4 cup shredded well-ventilated light basil leaves
- 150g mozzarella, cut into 1cm cubes
The instruction how to make Italian sausage pasta bake subsequently roasted tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan greater than medium-high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning, for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Thinly slice.
- Place roasted tomato and increase in a food processor. Process until just combined.
- Place pasta in a 6cm deep, 8-cup talent ovenproof dish. summit zenith as soon as sausage and basil. Spoon more than tomato mixture. Sprinkle considering cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Italian sausage pasta bake subsequently roasted tomato saucecalories: 732.774 calories
fatContent: 27.2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9.1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 82.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 33.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 77 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 998 milligrams sodium