Did you know you can bake a cake in your crockpot? The unmemorable is the tea towel out cold asleep the lid, as it absorbs the condensation so the peak of the cake doesn’t reach soggy. Its delicious served tender romantic afterward ice-cream, or topped in the manner of your favourite chocolate icing.
The ingredient of Best-ever slow cooker chocolate cake recipe
- 200g (1 1/3 cups) self-raising flour
- 50g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 160ml (2/3 cup) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g butter, melted, cooled
- Icing sugar, to dust (optional)
The instruction how to make Best-ever slow cooker chocolate cake recipe
- Tear two sheets of baking paper, one long enough to come roughly more or less 6cm up each long end of your slow cooker bowl, and one to come 6cm up each terse side. Put the shorter piece crossways as regards height of the longer one. Lay into the slow cooker, pressing on top of higher than the base into the corners and flattening going on the sides (donu2019t distress nearly making it too neat).
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl. ensue the sugar and trouble until well combined. Make a competently in the centre.
- stir up together the eggs, milk and vanilla in a jug. mount up to the dry ingredients, later than the melted butter. Fold until without difficulty combined. Transfer to the slow cooker. Cover the summit zenith of the slow cooker following a folded clean tea towel and place the lid almost summit zenith to secure (this absorbs condensation so the pinnacle of the cake doesnu2019t get soggy).
- Cook as regards HIGH for 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours or until cake is springy to a gentle touch in the centre. Use the paper to lift out, and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Dust lightly behind icing sugar to serve.
Nutritions of Best-ever slow cooker chocolate cake recipecalories: