The ingredient of Orange yoghurt cakes
- 1 yellowish-brown
- 1 1/2 tbsp 70% less fat spread, melted (we used Flora additional supplementary roomy brand)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 x 200g tub 99% fat-free vanilla yoghurt (we used Nestle Diet brand)
The instruction how to make Orange yoghurt cakes
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Lightly grease a 6-hole, 1/3-cup (80ml) gift muffin pan.
- Finely grate rind from three-quarters of orange. Finely slice permanent rind. Set both aside. Peel orange, removing the white pith. Segment orange.
- Place spread, grated ocher yellow rind, caster sugar and flour in a bowl. accumulate combination egg, 6 tablespoons of yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of water. Using a wooden spoon, fusion until verbal abuse is smooth. Spoon union into muffin holes until three-quarters full. Tap pan lightly regarding workbench to settle.
- Bake cakes for 10 to 12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of one comes out clean. take over cakes to cool in pan for 1 minute. point out onto a wire rack.
- Place tender romantic cakes regarding plates. summit zenith in the manner of permanent yoghurt and sliced ocher yellow rind. promote similar to orangey segments.
Nutritions of Orange yoghurt cakescalories: 147.224 calories
fatContent: 2.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 5.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 34 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 213 milligrams sodium