If youre looking for a handy cake recipe, using a handful of common pantry ingredients, weve got the recipe for you. This cake is super easy to make and comes out of the oven endearingly moist and covered in sticky, jammy glaze.
The ingredient of Upside-down jam cake recipe
- 455g jar raspberry jam
- 200g butter, at room temperature
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
The instruction how to make Upside-down jam cake recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 23cm square cake pan. Line base and sides afterward baking paper.
- early payment the jam on top of higher than the base of the prepared pan to evenly coat. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until required.
- Use electric beaters to stress inflection the butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating competently after each addition. trouble in half the flour, subsequently next half the milk. Repeat considering remaining flour and milk until mixture is well combined.
- Dollop the maltreat on top of higher than the jam. Use a spatula to smooth the surface. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of cake comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes.
- intentionally invert the cake onto a serving plate. Cut into pieces to serve.
Nutritions of Upside-down jam cake recipecalories: