This creamy no-cook vegetarian salad is furthermore healthy, living thing monster low in saturated fat and sodium – dig in!
The ingredient of Silverbeet, broccoli and apple salad
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp djion mustard
- 1/2 small bunch silverbeet, stems discarded
- 1/2 broccoli, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 large red apple, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lively mint leaves
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Silverbeet, broccoli and apple salad
- Place buttermilk, honey, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Season similar to salt and pepper. disturb until honey dissolves.
- Shred silverbeet leaves. Place silverbeet, broccoli, apple, onion and mint in a serving bowl. Toss to combine. Drizzle once dressing and sprinkle subsequent to sun ower seeds. Serve.
Nutritions of Silverbeet, broccoli and apple saladcalories: 101.097 calories
fatContent: 3.1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 157 milligrams sodium