Be standing by taking into consideration a smear of butter as the aroma of rosemary floats from the oven.
The ingredient of Rosemary scones
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 50g Butter, at room temperature, chopped
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 250ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- Buttermilk, extra, to brush
The instruction how to make Rosemary scones
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Grease a baking tray. count the flour and salt in a bowl. massage in butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. rouse in the parmesan, pine nuts and rosemary.
- Make a without difficulty in the mixture. blend in buttermilk. Knead all but a lightly floured surface until smooth. touch the dough into a 2cm-thick square. Cut into 12 squares.
- Place scones side by side vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the tray. Brush once buttermilk. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden and scones hermetic strong hollow subsequently tapped in relation to top.
Nutritions of Rosemary sconescalories: 155.35 calories
fatContent: 6.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.5 grams protein