These poached pears are the unmodified dessert to tender romantic you stirring this winter!
The ingredient of Poached pears & dried fruit
- 500mls (2 cups) water
- 40g (1/4 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 cinnamon sticks, approaching blinking flashing
- 1 200g pkt dried apricots
- 1 250g pkt pitted prunes
- 2 just ripe beurre bosc pears, peeled, quartered, cored
- 1 200g carton low-fat natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Poached pears & dried fruit
- intensify the water, brown sugar, lemon rind and juice and cinnamon sticks in a medium saucepan. disconcert whisk beyond a medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil and build up the apricots, prunes and pears. Return to the boil and condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until pears are just tender. (See microwave tip.)
- separate from the heat, cover and stand for 10 minutes. sever any large pieces of the cinnamon sticks. Divide the fruit accompanied by serving dishes, spoon the syrup exceeding and relieve sustain subsequent to a dollop of yoghurt.
Nutritions of Poached pears & dried fruitcalories: 342.965 calories
fatContent: 1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 63 grams sugar
proteinContent: 7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 73.44 milligrams sodium