Roast carrots for a sweet side dish to any roast main.
The ingredient of Spiced roasted baby carrots
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots, trimmed, scrubbed
- 2 bunches lilac Dutch carrots, trimmed, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2cm piece open ginger, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 tsp auditorium showground cumin
- 1 tsp arena coriander
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to foster
The instruction how to make Spiced roasted baby carrots
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place carrots in a roasting pan. Drizzle in the manner of oil and maple syrup. amass garlic, ginger, cumin and ring coriander. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, turning during cooking, or until golden and tender. build up cranberries. Toss to combine. Season as soon as salt and pepper. benefits carrots sprinkled considering coriander.
Nutritions of Spiced roasted baby carrotscalories: 149.853 calories
fatContent: 6.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 18.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 1.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 105 milligrams sodium