Winter greens love punchy flavours, so go all out behind pancetta and garlic butter.
The ingredient of Brussels sprouts & silverbeet gone garlic & pancetta
- 550g brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g butter
- 75g pancetta, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch silverbeet, stems removed, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid deposit
The instruction how to make Brussels sprouts & silverbeet gone garlic & pancetta
- Cook brussels sprouts in large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until throb crisp. Refresh in iced water. Drain.
- Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan more than medium heat. disturb in pancetta and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until fresh open brown. go to brussels sprouts and silverbeet. Toss to combine. build up stock. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until silverbeet wilts and is just tender. Season.
Nutritions of Brussels sprouts & silverbeet gone garlic & pancettacalories: 102.77 calories
fatContent: 7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 7.5 grams protein