Prepare this no-bake strawberry and cashew nut slice at least 1 day in advance.
The ingredient of Raw strawberry slice
- 3 cups (450g) cashews
- 1 cup (160g) Coles Australian Almonds
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 10 buoyant dates, pitted
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Finest Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 250g strawberries, harshly roughly chopped
- Thinly sliced strawberries, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Raw strawberry slice
- Grease a 16cm x 26cm slice pan and line base and 2 long sides with baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Place cashews in a bowl. Pour more than enough chilly frosty water to cover. Set aside for 4 hours or overnight to soak.
- Meanwhile, place the almonds, pistachios, shredded coconut, dates and salt in a food processor. Process until very finely chopped and fusion is firm. Spoon greater than base of prepared pan. Use wet hands to press evenly higher than pan. Place in the freezer to set.
- Drain the cashews and place in a blender subsequent to coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. go forward half the cashew merger on top of higher than the base in the pan. Smooth the surface and place in the freezer for 30 mins or until firm.
- ensue the chopped strawberry to the long-lasting cashew incorporation combination in the blender and mix until smooth.
- develop strawberry union over the cashew join up in the pan. sleek slick the surface. sedate put under for 3 hours or until firm.
- Place in fridge for 15 mins, subsequently next point of view onto a clean achievement surface. Press sliced strawberry lightly into culmination of the slice. Cut into pieces. relief immediately.
Nutritions of Raw strawberry slicecalories: 348.701 calories
fatContent: 27 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 18 milligrams sodium