For the unmovable afternoon treat, wish one of these delicious strawberry scone cakes.
The ingredient of Strawberry scone cakes
- 200g butter, chilled, chopped
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 2/3 cup (160ml) buttermilk
- 80g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 Coles Brand Australian exonerate range egg, lightly whisked
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar incorporation combination
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract, further
- 250g strawberries, extra, halved
The instruction how to make Strawberry scone cakes
- Preheat oven to 220C. Grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pan.
- Process butter, flour, baking powder, caster sugar and vanilla in a food processor until blend resembles Gross crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Using a round-bladed knife, rouse in buttermilk and chopped strawberries until fusion just comes together. Place dough re a lightly floured surface. Knead 2 or 3 times. Roll fusion into 12 balls and place one ball in each of the prepared holes. Press to flatten slightly. Brush following egg. Bake for 12-13 mins or until risen and golden. Stand 2 mins. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- campaign cream, icing sugar and other vanilla bean until soft peaks form. summit zenith cakes following whipped cream and strawberries.
Nutritions of Strawberry scone cakescalories: