Succulent scotch fillet served next an Asian-style sauce makes for a memorable meal.
The ingredient of Soy & ginger chargrilled beef with Asian greens
- 80ml (1/3 cup) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 (about 220g each) beef scotch fillet steaks
- 2 bunches baby pak choy, halved
- Steamed white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Soy & ginger chargrilled beef with Asian greens
- supplement the soy sauce, oil, ginger and honey in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. mount up the beef and aim to coat. Cover in the same way as plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a chargrill a propos medium-high. Drain the beef and transfer the marinade to a small saucepan. Place the beef all but grill and cook for 4-5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover in the same way as foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, bring the marinade to the boil on top of higher than high heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Place the pak choy a propos grill and cook for 2 minutes each side or until ache and slightly charred.
- Spoon the rice among serving plates and culmination past beef. Drizzle beyond the sauce and advance next pak choy.
Nutritions of Soy & ginger chargrilled beef with Asian greenscalories: 534.882 calories
fatContent: 32 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 53 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 128 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1567.51 milligrams sodium