Lettuce makes a delicious container for this sharp and easy main. Turkey mince is a naturally low-fat stand-in and the black beans provide healthy protein while making the meal more filling.
The ingredient of Turmeric-spiced turkey and cauliflower lettuce cups
- 1 large lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 500g turkey mince
- 1/2 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely grated open ginger
- 1 long buoyant red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 425g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced transversely
- 1 cup lively coriander leaves
- 1 iceberg lettuce, leaves on bad terms
- Lime cheeks, extra, to advance
The instruction how to make Turmeric-spiced turkey and cauliflower lettuce cups
- attach the lime rind and juice, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok exceeding high heat. ensue turkey and stir-fry for 2 minutes. amass the cauliflower. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the turkey is browned. accumulate the garlic, ginger, chilli and turmeric. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. accumulate the lime incorporation combination and black beans. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until the beans are warmed through and the turkey is cooked.
- Remove from the heat. campaign in the shallot and coriander. Divide turkey mixture along with lettuce cups. service past lime cheeks.
Nutritions of Turmeric-spiced turkey and cauliflower lettuce cupscalories: 356.588 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 25 grams protein