target this savoury pot pie for a hearty winter warmer thats high in protein and fibre.
The ingredient of Moroccan lamb and chickpea pot pies
- Olive oil spray
- 400g lamb leg steaks, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp sports ground cinnamon
- 1 x 400g can no-added-salt tomatoes
- 300g yellowish-brown sweet potato (kumara), peeled, cut into 1.5cm-pieces
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 1 x 400g can Edgell chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Moroccan lamb and chickpea pot pies
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan greater than high heat. Spray subsequently olive oil spray. build up one-third of the lamb and cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat gone steadfast lamb, reheating the pan together with batches.
- Add the onion to the pan. shorten heat to medium. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until soft. move around in the garlic, coriander and cinnamon. Cook for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the tomato, sweet potato and water to the pan. Bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes. increase be credited with the lamb and chickpeas, and simmer 5 minutes. disturb in the honey. Season considering pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Divide the lamb incorporation combination among four 250ml (1-cup) knack ovenproof dishes. Spray 1 filo sheet taking into account bearing in mind olive oil spray. Fold in half 4 period to make a square. Place as regards top of 1 pie. Scrunch the edges. Sprinkle when sesame seeds. Repeat like enduring surviving filo sheets and sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Moroccan lamb and chickpea pot piescalories: 327.43 calories
fatContent: 7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 31 grams protein