This recipe combines two of our favourite things – fritters and savoury slice – into one budget-friendly dinner winner. Plus, its loaded considering 4 serves of vegies in each portion!
The ingredient of Broccoli, bacon and quinoa fritter slice
- 2 tsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 175g shortcut bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 450g broccoli florets
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped buoyant mint leaves
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Salad leaves, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Broccoli, bacon and quinoa fritter slice
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides afterward baking paper, extending paper 3cm above edge approximately all sides.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan beyond medium-high heat. build up bacon. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden. amass onion and garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. cut off surgically remove from heat. accumulate lemon rind. move around to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower and broccoli in a metal steamer more than a saucepan of simmering water. Cover. Steam for 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cool for 10 minutes. Reserve half the cauliflower and broccoli florets. Place unshakable florets in a food processor. Pulse until concerning chopped (do not over-process). Transfer to a bowl. amass reserved florets.
- accumulate egg, milk, our, bacon mixture, parsley, mint, peas, quinoa, chilli and salt. Season next pepper. develop into prepared pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and rm to the touch. Stand for 15 minutes.
- Lift fritter from pan. Cut into 8 pieces. further past salad leaves.
Nutritions of Broccoli, bacon and quinoa fritter slicecalories: 328.386 calories
fatContent: 10.2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 27.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 902 milligrams sodium