Bring out the natural sweetness in roasted vegies considering a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
The ingredient of Rosemary balsamic roast vegetables
- 10 roma tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 5 red onions, peeled, quartered
- 1 collective garlic bulb, halved crossways
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, trimmed
- 1/ 60ml ( 4 cup) balsamic glaze
- Shaved parmesan, to relief
The instruction how to make Rosemary balsamic roast vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the tomato, cut-side up, in a large heavy-based roasting pan. Sprinkle once the sugar. amass the onion and garlic, cut-side up, to the pan. Season. Sprinkle in the manner of the rosemary leaves and drizzle over the oil. Roast for 30 minutes.
- build up the mushroom, stem-side up, to the roasting pan. Season. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the vegetables and roast for a supplementary new 15 minutes. Sprinkle vegetables past parmesan.
Nutritions of Rosemary balsamic roast vegetablescalories: 100.38 calories
fatContent: 5.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.5 grams protein