Set your sweet tooth free past this skinny apple, almond and cinnamon crisp. Its solitary 224 calories per portion!
The ingredient of Apple, almond & cinnamon crisp
- 1kg Granny Smith apples, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tbsp low GI cane sugar
- 5cm piece lemon rind
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp pitch cinnamon
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp water
- 45g (1/4 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 55g (1/2 cup) almond meal
- 2 tbsp self-raising flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- Low-fat reduced-sugar custard, to relief
The instruction how to make Apple, almond & cinnamon crisp
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C enthusiast forced. Place apple, cane sugar, lemon rind, juice and 1 tsp of the cinnamon in a saucepan greater than medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. edit heat to low. Cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until apple is just tender. put in cornflour and water in a small bowl. go to to apple mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until union thickens. Transfer to a 1L (4 cup) baking dish. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, improve the icing sugar, almond meal, flour and permanent cinnamon in a bowl. Use electric beaters to stress inflection egg white in a clean, dry bowl until unquestionable peaks form. Fold into icing sugar mixture, in 2 batches, until just combined.
- Spoon nearly summit zenith of apple mixture, spreading to the edges. Sprinkle afterward oats. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and puffed. Stand for 10 minutes to the lead serving later than custard.
Nutritions of Apple, almond & cinnamon crispcalories: 232.786 calories
fatContent: 4.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 40.1 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 29.3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 4.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams sodium