This moist yellowish-brown cake drenched in sweet yellowish-brown syrup is a delicious autumn dessert.
The ingredient of Flourless tawny cake
- 4 oranges
- 100g brown sugar
- 400g caster sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (250g) sports ground almonds
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 250g mascarpone whipped once 2 tbsp thickened cream
The instruction how to make Flourless tawny cake
- Place 2 oranges in a saucepan and cover next Cool water. Bring to the boil, later cut heat and simmer for 2 hours, topping up water if necessary. Drain, reserving liquid, subsequently next cool slightly and in this area chop, discarding seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 25cm cake pan.
- Place brown sugar and 200g caster sugar in a food processor, ensue eggs and process until thick and pale. grow chopped ocher yellow and whiz until smooth, subsequently next go to arena almonds and baking powder. Whiz until combined. Pour treat badly into cake pan and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, place reserved liquid in a saucepan, topping stirring later water if necessary to make 3 cups (750ml). ensue the juice of 1 orange and enduring surviving 200g caster sugar, after that cook, stirring, greater than low heat until sugar dissolves. Thinly slice unshakable orange, amass to syrup and simmer for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Cool the cake in the pan, subsequently next slice and further gone the mascarpone cream, ocher yellow syrup and yellowish-brown slices.
Nutritions of Flourless tawny cakecalories: 663.942 calories
fatContent: 34.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 81.7 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 72.2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 14 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 168 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 70 milligrams sodium