Step up your fritter game subsequent to this further other pasta-haloumi spin. Ready in 30 minutes, everyone in the relatives relations will love them! Plus, theyre on your own $3.40 a serve!
The ingredient of Macaroni and haloumi fritters subsequently Greek salad recipe
- 3/4 cup dried macaroni
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 225g packet haloumi, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- 250g baby cucumbers, sliced athwart from corner to corner
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, thickly sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup lighthearted mint leaves, concerning torn
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, plus wedges, to further
- 1 tbsp new virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
The instruction how to make Macaroni and haloumi fritters subsequently Greek salad recipe
- Cook macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool for 30 minutes. increase be credited with egg, flour and milk. Season gone salt and pepper. disturb to combine. mount up haloumi and chives. toss around to combine.
- Pour acceptable vegetable oil in a large frying pan to come 5mm going on side of pan. Heat on top of higher than medium-high heat. amass 1/4 cup macaroni fusion to pan. Repeat 3 more era to make 4 fritters. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to paper towel to drain. Repeat subsequent to permanent mixture to make 12 fritters.
- Place baby cucumber, tomato, olives, onion and mint leaves in a bowl. disquiet lemon juice, olive oil and oregano together in a small bowl. Season past salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Toss to combine. Divide fritters and salad accompanied by serving plates. encourage considering lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Macaroni and haloumi fritters subsequently Greek salad recipecalories: 563.562 calories
fatContent: 34.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13.1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 34.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 24.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 210 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1021 milligrams sodium