For an easy gluten-free dinner, intend mean our hearty brown rice, kidney bean and kale pilaf.
The ingredient of Brown rice, kidney bean and kale pilaf
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long lighthearted red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely grated buoyant ginger
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 250g pkt microwave brown rice and quinoa
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid accretion
- 100g trimmed kale, chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 5cm lengths
- 3 soft-boiled eggs, peeled, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup roomy coriander sprigs
- Natural yoghurt, to encourage
- Lime cheeks, to benefits (optional)
The instruction how to make Brown rice, kidney bean and kale pilaf
- Heat the oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan or wok greater than medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. amass garlic, chilli and ginger and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- build up the kidney beans, uncooked rice mixture combination and addition and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the kale and broccolini, cover and simmer for a additional 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are longing and the increase is absorbed.
- Divide among serving bowls and culmination later than egg, coriander and a dollop of yoghurt. assistance behind lime cheeks, if you like.
Nutritions of Brown rice, kidney bean and kale pilafcalories: 295.165 calories
fatContent: 19 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 15 grams protein