This fun and fruity dessert recipe is the unchangeable showing off to finish off a summertime dinner party.
The ingredient of Wine jellies considering seasonal fruits
- 4 gelatine leaves*
- 1 bottle (750ml) rose wine
- 400g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 1 cup diced mango flesh
- 1 cup diced papaya flesh
- 100g strawberries, diced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, diced
The instruction how to make Wine jellies considering seasonal fruits
- Place the gelatine leaves in a bowl of Cool water and soak for 5 minutes.
- Place the wine and 250g of the sugar in a saucepan. protest more than low heat until sugar dissolves, then cut off surgically remove from heat. Squeeze excess water from gelatine leaves, amass to the hot syrup and advocate to dissolve.
- Pour into six 125ml dariole moulds or glasses and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the steadfast sugar in a saucepan past 1 cup (250ml) of water and the vanilla bean and seeds. trouble greater than low heat until sugar dissolves, simmer for 5 minutes, after that succeed to to cool.
- Place all the fruit in a bowl and pour the vanilla syrup over the top.
- To serve, dip the base of each dariole mould in a bowl of loving water, after that tilt twist out the wine jellies onto serving plates. Spoon roughly speaking the fruit and syrup.
Nutritions of Wine jellies considering seasonal fruitscalories: 393.633 calories
carbohydrateContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 76 grams sugar
proteinContent: 1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32.34 milligrams sodium