Go pear-shaped in the same way as this sweet recipe using the most delightful of winter fruits.
The ingredient of Choc-pear self-saucing pudding
- 2 beurre bosc pears, peeled, cored, halved, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup milk
- 75g butter, melted
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- Vanilla ice-cream, to promote
The instruction how to make Choc-pear self-saucing pudding
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Place pear in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave almost high (100%) for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- tote up sugar, flour and 2 tablespoons cocoa in a bowl. work up in milk, butter, chocolate and pear. Spoon merger into an 8 cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Sift steadfast cocoa greater than mixture. Sprinkle in the manner of brown sugar. Place in the region of a baking tray. Pour boiling water, over the incite of a large metal spoon, greater than mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until peak has set. Stand for 5 minutes. advance behind ice-cream.
Nutritions of Choc-pear self-saucing puddingcalories: 551.373 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 88 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 60 grams sugar
proteinContent: 7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 34 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 361.65 milligrams sodium