Vibrant, bright-green choy quantity total livens occurring any winter dish, and its unexpected to cook, too. Heres a further other habit to minister to stir-fried greens: in fluffy Asian-style omelettes.
The ingredient of Choy sum omelettes
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut oil
- 4 eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 1 bunch choy sum, leaves and stems divided
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3cm-piece vivacious ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
The instruction how to make Choy sum omelettes
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. stir toss around the eggs and 2 tablespoons water in a large jug. Pour half the egg join up into the pan and direction to coat the base. Cook for 2 minutes or until set re the edges. Fold in half. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with unconventional 2 teaspoons oil and the enduring surviving egg mixture.
- Heat the enduring surviving oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the choy sum stems, garlic, ginger and steadfast water for 1-2 minutes or until the stems are just tender.
- grow the choy sum leaves, soy sauce, oyster sauce and dry sherry. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until the leaves wilt. Season once pepper. assist in the omelettes.
Nutritions of Choy sum omelettescalories: 175.665 calories
fatContent: 12 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 10 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 217 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 722.41 milligrams sodium