tone once comfort food tonight, but dont have hours to slow cook? No problem! This pan lasagne is ready in 40 minutes!
The ingredient of Spinach and ricotta frying pan lasagne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes following oregano and basil
- 250g baby spinach
- 250g open ricotta, crumbled
- 100g Hans sliced leg ham, thickly sliced
- 4 sheets lively lasagne, cut into thirds
- 50g mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 50g tasty cheese, thinly sliced
- Mixed salad leaves, to further
The instruction how to make Spinach and ricotta frying pan lasagne
- Heat half the oil in an 18cm (base), heavy-based, ovenproof non-stick frying pan more than medium-high heat. accumulate onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. ensue tomato. Season when salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe pan clean.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a heatproof bowl. Cover next boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until wilted. Drain. Squeeze out any excess liquid. on chop. Transfer to a bowl. mount up ricotta. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. disturb to combine.
- Drizzle enduring surviving oil beyond base of pan. Arrange 3 pieces of lasagne over base of pan. peak similar to one-third ricotta mixture, one-third ham and one-quarter tomato mixture. Repeat layers twice. pinnacle similar to remaining 3 pieces of lasagne. Spoon more than long-lasting tomato mixture. pinnacle when cheeses. Preheat grill a propos high.
- Return pan to medium-low heat. Cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until lasagne sheets are tender. Grill, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. further past impure tainted salad leaves.
Nutritions of Spinach and ricotta frying pan lasagnecalories: 421.357 calories
fatContent: 21.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 26.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 64 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1056 milligrams sodium