For easy everyday meals without meat, vegetarian enchiladas are an ideal option for the whole family.
The ingredient of Vegetarian enchiladas
- 375g jar Thick N Chunky salsa
- 435g can out of date El Paso refried beans
- 1/3 cup chopped open coriander
- 400g pkt of 10 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (40g) harshly roughly grated cheddar
- Chopped lively coriander, to support
- infected salad leaves, to assistance
The instruction how to make Vegetarian enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Reserve 1/2 cup (125ml) of the salsa. Place remaining salsa and beans in a bowl. excite in the coriander.
- Heat the tortillas following packet instructions. Lay the tortillas out flat roughly speaking a clean surface. Spoon the filling regarding half of the tortillas. Fold exceeding to enclose and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle greater than the cheddar and bake for 10 minutes or until enraged through.
- Sprinkle the tortillas past the reserved salsa and coriander, and promote with the salad leaves.
Nutritions of Vegetarian enchiladascalories: 483.497 calories
fatContent: 12 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 8 grams sugar
proteinContent: 19 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1319.14 milligrams sodium