Let your slow cooker to all the doing for you behind this super throb pork belly.
The ingredient of Slow cooker pork front tummy in apricot sauce recipe
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.4kg piece boneless pork stomach
- Steamed lemon green beans, to relief
- Steamed halved asparagus, to service
The instruction how to make Slow cooker pork front tummy in apricot sauce recipe
- tally up nectar, sauces, vinegar, sugar, onion powder, oregano, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Score pork rind in a diamond pattern (see note). Place half the sauce fusion in the bowl of a slow cooker. ensue pork, rind-side down. Pour on top of higher than remaining sauce. Cover. Cook roughly speaking high for 3 hours (or low for 6 hours). approach pork. Cook not far off from high for a extra 1 hour (or low for 2 hours) or until pork is tender.
- on purpose transfer pork to a serving platter. Drizzle with some of the pan juices. facilitate next steamed lemon green beans and asparagus.
Nutritions of Slow cooker pork front tummy in apricot sauce recipecalories: 558.304 calories
fatContent: 38.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13.1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 15.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 37.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 656 milligrams sodium