These egg-free pancakes are used to wrap deliciously decadent Peking duck.
The ingredient of Mandarin pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup boiling water
- sesame oil, for brushing
The instruction how to make Mandarin pancakes
- Sift 2 cups flour into a bowl and gradually pour in 1 cup boiling water, stirring well.
- When cool enough to handle, knead in the manner of your hands until you have a sleek slick ball. Cover taking into account bearing in mind a damp tea towel and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough almost a lightly floured surface until 1/2cm thick. Use a 7cm pastry cutter to cut rounds from the dough.
- Brush one side of each round taking into consideration some sesame oil after that put two rounds together with the sesame sides touching.
- Roll the rounds again until 15cm in diameter. Cover when a damp tea towel until needed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan greater than low heat, build up pancakes 1-2 at a time. Cook each side for not quite 1 minute until they bubble slightly. glamor the 2 pancakes apart and wrap in foil.
Nutritions of Mandarin pancakescalories: