Eveybody loves a choc-caramel brownie slice, so why not objective your hand at this easy recipe?
The ingredient of Choc-caramel brownie slice
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 125g butter, chopped
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup water, hot
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 380g can Nestle peak n fill, dirty with ease (see Notes)
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
The instruction how to make Choc-caramel brownie slice
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease an 18 x 28 cm slice pan. Line base and sides similar to baking paper.
- In a medium saucepan, append sugar, butter, chocolate and water. disturb higher than low heat for 4-5 mins, until smooth. Transfer mix to a medium bowl. Let cool for 10 mins.
- Sift flours and cocoa together. Fold into the chocolate merger along when the egg until without difficulty combined.
- Spoon half the mixture into prepared pan. Drizzle as soon as caramel. deliberately purposefully cover past permanent cake mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 mins, until cooked afterward tested. Let cool in pan for 5 mins to the fore transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into squares. Dust subsequent to cocoa. gathering in an airtight container.
Nutritions of Choc-caramel brownie slicecalories: