This one dish shock is a hearty lamb and vegetable bake which the accumulate family will love - and best of all, minimal washing stirring afterwards.
The ingredient of Tuscan lamb and vegetable bake
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cubed
- 1 large red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- 2 medium red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tuscan seasoning
- 8 (100g each) lamb rump steaks, trimmed
The instruction how to make Tuscan lamb and vegetable bake
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fanforced. Place pumpkin, capsicum, zucchini, onion, garlic, oil and seasoning in a large baking dish. Season subsequent to pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place lamb, in a single layer, over vegetables. Bake, turning lamb halfway through cooking, for 20 to 25 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuscan lamb and vegetable bakecalories: 518.869 calories
fatContent: 29 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 47 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 270.75 milligrams sodium