This low fat salmon and potato patty recipe is entirely one worth breaking out for warmer weather. The crunchy breadcrumb coating adds texture and the mango side salad brings all the buoyancy you need.
The ingredient of Salmon and potato patties with mango salad
- 1kg large cream delight potatoes, unpeeled
- 415g can red salmon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp chopped roomy dill sprigs
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- 80g baby rocket
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup classic salad dressing
The instruction how to make Salmon and potato patties with mango salad
- Place potatoes in large saucepan of water. Cover. Bring to the boil greater than high heat.
- edit heat to medium. Boil for 12 to 15 minutes or until almost tender. Drain. Rinse deadened Cool water. Drain well.
- Place potato in a large bowl. going on for mash in the manner of the back of a spoon.
- Drain salmon. Remove and discard bones. re flake. accumulate to potato. go to the egg, green onion, flour, dill, curry powder and salt. Season behind pepper. Mix until just combined. influence 1/4 cup fusion into a patty. Repeat subsequently steadfast mixture. Toss patties in breadcrumbs to coat.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook patties, in 2 batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cross through. Drain nearly paper towel.
- Meanwhile, toss rocket, mango, cucumber and red onion in a bowl. Drizzle once dressing. further patties like salad.
Nutritions of Salmon and potato patties with mango saladcalories: 748.309 calories
fatContent: 26.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 95.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 32 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 89 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 895 milligrams sodium